Bujang is my name
Friday, December 31, 2010
  Last girls' outing 2010
The very next day after I reached Spore,I went out with 2 crazy girls. Shahidah & Sakinah. Planned to go zoo but was cancelled at a very last min since someone said it had been not a good weather lately so we headed down to bugis just to catch a movie-gossips-eat-look what new at bugis. Before the year ends.

As usual,plan to meet at bugis at 2pm but everyone was late bcoz of this and that..so blah blah..
1st;we went for makan since Im hungry after doing the chores and assignments at home.

2nd;went to buy a plastic cover for kina's camera. got it which cost abt $15.
3nd;plan to catch a movie


this movie is funny. i rate it abt 4/5.

I bet my super duper hungry that once i done eating,i burp so loud in the cinema..opps! hees

popcorn + nanchos + ice lemon tea +a few of sweets = burrp! :)

 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Bishan, Singapore

MAHMOD is my name. Life is complicated. Know what you want and go for it!!:) Getting OLDER in the month of september 26. Bishan is my HOME..

Archives
August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / December 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]