Bujang is my name
Friday, September 18, 2009
  Happy Birthday Jastina Ayu Bte Jasni.

Dear jastina ayu bte jasni,
Happy 18th Birthday girl.
6 tahun kiter berkawan, and kiter tk pernah gaduh pun.
ye la ade yg sikit punyer pasal pat bugis.
But the main part is aku tknk kau terluka atau dipermain kan oleh sesiape.
I'll always be around ur area if u need me.
I'll make u happy if ur sad.
I'll give u friends if u are lonely.
I'll wount give u a kiss or a hug pasal aku tk biase.
But i'll always keep my promised that i'll always be with u and never leave u.
Jgn sedih2 k jas.
kalau kau sedih, aku kasi tissue.
kalau tkde tissue, baju aku pun jadi.
Be happy always jas.
Enjoy ur life and treasure ur him well.
Take care jas.
Stay cute and happy always.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Bishan, Singapore

MAHMOD is my name. Life is complicated. Know what you want and go for it!!:) Getting OLDER in the month of september 26. Bishan is my HOME..

Archives
August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / December 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]